Doing it Right
Maintaining customer interest and driving business growth is an everyday job. It requires constant monitoring, building a meaningful view of the business and making informed tactical adjustments.
WH and its partners can help deliver several monitoring tools:
360° review & recommendations:
- Value proposition assessment: brand recognition, product understanding, product use, price perception and user experience.
- Pricing review: pricing structure benchmarking and competitiveness assessment.
- Distribution review: agent location map, agent to customer ratio, agent compensation, commission structure benchmarking and assessment.
- Organizational assessment: organizational readiness and alignment to defined growth objectives.
- Detailed actionable recommendations for each area to improve the business
- Quarterly reviews (2 reports per quarter) to measure and demonstrate the impact of our recommendations
DFS monthly dashboard:
- Customer usage and agent metrics, KPI definition
- Production of a monthly dashboard that highlights the pulse of the business
Filling in the Gaps
WH is not interested in providing the typical DFS that normally start as a transactional business. The typical DFS provide foundational services (we call it DFS 1.0) such as person-to-person transfers, bill payment, top-up purchase and in some cases merchant payments. WH, on the other hand, believes that the real value of DFS will only be unlocked when it is ultimately used for the distribution of innovative products and more sophisticated financial products that really meet the needs of the consumers. This is exactly WH’s DFS version referred to as DFS 2.0.
WH and its partners can help innovate and strengthen value proposition by providing:
- Market research to understand the financial needs and behaviors of clients
- Development of new products such as micro-savings, micro-insurance and micro-credit based on identified client’s needs
- Partnership recommendations
- Implementation support
- Customer education program
Quarterly 1-pager on international experiences and innovation in the DFS space to keep our clients abreast of industry developments