How it Works?
WH and its international partners are at the forefront of Islamic Finance and Banking sectors across Asia, Africa, EU and MENA. The partnerships experience is second to none in developed and developing economies when it comes to designing Shariah-compliant financial products including sukuk, investment funds, structured products, and liquidity instruments. Our team has been involved in various aspects of Islamic Finance due to our years of experience in consulting and banking.
Depending on our clients’ need(s), WH will:
- Provide financial advisory services to corporate and financial institutions seeking to secure debt financing or raise equity capital
- Prepare financing documentation and negotiating term-sheets
- Prepare feasibility studies, strategic and business planning, financial modeling, and business valuations
- Advise on all aspects of Islamic debt products (Loans, Sukuk, Project Finance transactions) and Islamic Hedging instruments
- Structure and market Sharia-compliant products
- Source investment funds into innovative Islamic products