We believe that in order to build a vibrant private sector in Afghanistan, there is need for more than just finance.
Prudent advice can play a big role in unlocking investment and helping businesses expand, create jobs, and build new economies of scale.
Our advisory team is committed to delivering insightful advice and service with exceptional quality, integrity, and objectivity to our clients and their investors.
Our advisory services experience includes a broad range of transactions, such as, but not limited to:
- Assist with Business Strategy & Expansion plans
- Performance improvement, Operational realignment and Transaction advisory services
- Access to Global Top Talent Pool, Board members/advisors
- Financial Restructuring, Recapitalization, Raise Capital via Debt/Equity – Support with IPOs, Pre-IPOs, Private Placements, Structured Finance, Merger & Acquisition advisory
- Assist with Startup incubation
- Mergers and Acquisition Advisory
- Fairness Opinions
- Solvency Opinions
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Private Placement of Debt and Equity
WH and its international partners strive to be the trusted advisor and financier to the organizations and communities we work in. These include corporations, financial institutions, financial sponsors, governments and public authorities.
Through our Investment Banking Division (IBD), we provide the best-in-class advice on and execution of the most complex transactions across products to help our clients grow. We further help them achieve their strategic goals by being a significant financier and provider of capital-raising services.
Mergers and Acquisitions
WH and its international partners provide mergers and acquisitions advice and services to our clients on some of their most complex strategic decisions and transactions.
Our partners are a longstanding market leader in emerging and developing economies. Our collective experience in M&A advice, including sell-side advice, raid and activism defenses, cross-border M&A, and complicated merger transactions makes us market leaders in the communities we serve. Our clients include businesses, private investors, government agencies, private individuals and families. We provide advice on a full range of transactions, including mergers, sales, acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, joint ventures, raid defenses, spin-offs, divestitures and other restructurings.
WH is a pioneer in the financial services sector. Our products are designed to enable local and foreign companies to manage their risk and gain access to global and domestic capital markets.
WH’s services aim to help developing economies transition into a sustainable economy by promoting viable enterprises, encouraging entrepreneurship, and mobilizing financial resources that would not otherwise be available.
WH helps its clients securitize assets, businesses and risks associated with acquisition financing and balance sheet management.
Corporate Finance Solutions
The Corporate Finance Solutions team helps businesses structure complex transactions.
WH advises on and executes public and private debt transactions including tenders, exchange offers, and consents. These transactions are often executed as part of broader corporate restructurings, asset sales and refinancings.
Asset Management Services
WH and its international partners provide investment management services and offer investment products across all major asset classes to a diverse set of institutional and individual clients. Our unique expertise has won us the trust of prominent families and allowed us to assist them with multi-dimensional projects as well as estate transmission.
The assets of our families require just as much careful management as that of a company. It is commonly agreed that a company should be preserved over the long term. Every effort is made as to increase its assets in order to pass it on to future generations: organizational and management quality, monitoring, profit optimization and cost cutting.
We have been offering a global approach to investments. In order to meet our clients’ expectations in terms of asset protection, growth and monitoring, we analyze and take into account their family’s values and vision.
We offer multiple advantages: proud of our professionalism and of our experience in risk management, we are an independent entity bringing in independent specialists when necessary.
• Draft Investment Policy Statement & guidelines
• Assist with setting Customized Benchmarks
• Strategic & Tactical Asset Allocation – Equities, Fixed Income, Hedge Funds, Private Equity/Debt & Real Assets – Real Estate & Commodities
• Manager Research and Due Diligence
• Portfolio & Risk Analysis and Reporting
Family Business Development
• Assist with Inter-generational Business Transitions
• Family Council Activities – Communication Structures Between Family Members and Business Operations
• Succession & Retirement Planning & Business Continuity
• Guidance on Trust, Estate and Insurance planning
• Consolidated Reporting
• Direct Deals in Greenfield/Brownfield projects with access to niche areas
• Project Valuation and Projection Analysis (IRR, NPV, Cash-flows)
• Access to Exciting Venture Deals
• Access to Co-investment Opportunities with Private Equity/Debt players
• Charity & Philanthropy – Grants, Trusts and Giving Strategy
• Lifestyle Management
• International Relocation Services
• Interests - Art, Aircrafts, Yachts, Horses etc.
• Assist with Tax Planning, Filing, Strategy
• Integrate Tax Planning with Estate Planning and Investment Strategies